Editorial Management and Director of the publication
The Site is published by Compagnie Industrielle Maritime (hereinafter referred to as "CIM"), a company with a capital of €38,163,125 registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 390 982 635, whose headquarters are located at 1, boulevard Malesherbes, 75008 Paris and whose telephone number is +33 1 43 87 33 49.
The Director of the publication is Mr Olivier Peyrin, CEO of CIM.
Creation, development and hosting of the Site
The Site was created and developed and is hosted by Mediaction, a limited liability company with a capital of €8,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 384 316 857, whose headquarters are located at 9, rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris and whose telephone number is +33 1 42 66 69 99.
The elements constituting the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), developed by CIM and the Compagnie Commerciale de Manutention Pétrolière (CCMP) or on their behalf, are protected by the applicable legislation in terms of copyright, trademark law, design law and disloyal competition.
The Content includes in particular the architecture, the graphic charter (including colours, fonts and the graphic organisation of the screens) and all the information and elements available on the Site, such as in particular the texts, articles, photographs, illustrations, images, brands and logos, data and databases, all sound elements (voice, music, sound effects) and visual elements, whether fixed or animated (graphic animations or audiovisual sequences) and specific software developments.
The Content is the property of CIM and CCMP or its technical suppliers.
Any reproduction, representation, distribution and/or exploitation of all or part of the Content, by any means, in any form and for any purpose whatsoever, is prohibited, except with the express prior written consent of CIM and/or CCMP.
The reproduction of documents from the Site is authorised for the sole purpose of information for personal and private use. In any case and subject to the above, the source (the Site and CIM and/or CCMP) must be clearly indicated, as well as, where applicable, the name of the author.
The trademarks, product or service names, domain names and company names mentioned on the Site remain the property of their respective owners.
Any person failing to comply with the applicable regulations is committing an offence of counterfeiting and is liable to penal sanctions as provided for by law, notwithstanding any other recourse of CIM and/or CCMP.
Accuracy of information and accountability
The Site is accessible at www.cim-ccmp.com/en and presents the activities of the CIM-CCMP group. The information available on the Site is provided in good faith.
We make every effort to provide accurate content to Internet users. However, we do not guarantee the completeness, exhaustiveness and accuracy of the content of the information and services offered on the Site.
Despite all the care taken in the creation of the Site and its regular updating, errors may have occurred in the information and/or documents presented. If you notice any such errors, please be kind enough to let us know.
For example, CIM informs you that the following items are not guaranteed:
- anomalies, errors or bugs in the information, links or software accessible from the Site;
- interruptions or breakdowns of the Site;
- compatibility of the Site with any particular hardware or configuration.
Changes and updates are regularly made to the Site. In this regard, we reserve the right to make any modifications, corrections or changes at any time.
Some of the links provided on the Site will lead you to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply any endorsement or approval of these sites by CIM and CCMP. The linked sites are not under control of CIM and CCMP, and CIM and CCMP are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site, any link contained in a linked site, any product or service offered through a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site.
The mention of links or trademarks, services, domain names and names of other companies does not imply any association between CIM or CCMP and the companies, products or services, trademarks or names in question.
CIM and CCMP disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the Content, including any warranty of quality, suitability for a particular purpose, ownership and non-forfeiting.
In addition, CIM and CCMP exclude any liability whatsoever for direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of data or profit, arising out of or in connection with the use or operation of the Site and the Content.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms, CIM is likely to process personal data about you in the context of its activities.
CIM wants you to have a safe and pleasant online experience when you visit the Site.
We encourage you to carefully read the information we provide here and, if you still have questions, to contact us at any time.
In particular, you can send us any questions about your personal data and the way we use it by using our contact form: we will answer you as soon as possible.
For the purposes of this statement, the term "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Personal data may also contain information that could identify you, directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identification number such as an IP address.
What data does CIM collect?
- When filling in the contact form, you provide the following personal data: surname, first name and e-mail address. If you wish, you can also provide your postal address and telephone number.
- When you fill in the application form (in French language) you provide the following personal data: first and last name, email address, telephone number, covering letter and curriculum vitae. If you wish, you can also provide your postal address.
What is the purpose of collecting this data?
CIM collects, processes and uses this contact data to answer the needs of each user.
How long will your personal data be kept?
We keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the execution of our services.
Does CIM share your data with third parties?
We do not share or sell any personal data with third parties.
As a user and in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to be deleted (right to be forgotten)
- Right to limit the purpose of the processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to oppose
You can exercise these rights by using our contact form, by calling us on +33 1 43 87 33 49 or by writing to us at the following address:
Compagnie Industrielle Maritime
1, boulevard Malesherbes
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
What data security measures do we use?
We use technical measures to protect the Site and our systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or disclosure of your data by unauthorised persons in accordance with the current state of the art. Data transfer between the Site and your computer is encrypted.
HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is an Internet communications protocol that protects the integrity and privacy of data when information is transferred between your computer and the Site. Data sent via HTTPS is secured using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol, which provides three key levels of protection:
- Encryption is the process of encoding the exchanged data in order to protect it from illegal interception. This means that when you browse the Site, no one can track your activities on the various pages you visit or steal your information.
- Data integrity: information cannot be altered or corrupted during transfer, either deliberately or inadvertently, without being detected.
- Authentication proves that you are communicating with the Site. This method protects against interceptor attacks and assures you of the website you are visiting.
The Site sets three cookies, which consist of the following:
- An "anti-spam" cookie, deposited on the home page of the Site, allows us to verify that the contact or application forms provided on the Site have been filled in by a human and not by a robot or machine;
- A language cookie allows the Site to remember your language preference, so that it can be displayed in the same language on your subsequent visits;
- An audience tracking cookie provided by Google Analytics allows us to determine the number of pages viewed on the Site, the number of visits, the activity of visitors to the Site, the frequency of their visits, etc. This cookie allows the generation of anonymous statistical reports on the use of the Site. We have chosen, within the parameters proposed by Google Analytics, to exclude any sharing with third parties of the information collected via this cookie, in order to protect your privacy as much as possible. Please consult the paragraph below if you wish to learn more about how Google Analytics works.
CIM's use of these cookies does not require your consent, as they are either strictly necessary for the provision of a service requested by you, or they enable or facilitate the transmission of communication by electronic means.
Additionally, these cookies do not result in any subsequent processing of your personal data.
The lifetime of these cookies is twelve (12) months.
Google may transfer this data to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the data on Google's behalf, including the Site Editor. Google will not match your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using the Site, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by using the browser add-on to disable this service, available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For more information on the way Google Analytics operates and how data is collected and processed, please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en